Software Testing Training in Panchkula
Webliquid Infotech offers Job Oriented Best Software testing training in Panchkula. Our Course content is prepared in a way to place in good MNC’S as soon as one completes the Software Testing Course. We provide the best placement for all courses offered by us. Our Software testing training in Panchkula includes manual and automation testing such as QTP training, Loadrunnertraining, and Selenium training. We work with qualified experts providing peer to peer corporate-based training. There are many other Institutes for Software Testing Training in Panchkula, but no one matches to the quality of Webliquid Infotech.
Software Testing Training at Webliquid Infotech
We are the best provider of Software Testing Training in Chandigarh with placement. We are maintaining high placement record when compared to other institutes. Student’s gets placement in good MNC’S as soon as they complete the course. Our Software Testing Course is flexible for all clients.
We are the best Institute for Software testing training in Panchkula which offers both manual testing and test automation training by good knowledgeable IT professionals. We provide a high quality of Software testing Classes based on current business standards. You can gain a lot of information about test scenarios or test scripts to fix any errors or bugs in the software. Students are given Practical Training in the below- mentioned syllabus. The syllabus can be customized according to individual needs. The Software Testing Course has been designed in consultation with industry and taught by a team of thoroughbred professionals. We contribute to the IT industry by providing industry ready test engineers and fulfills the critical void in the industry. We also Offer Selenium Training provided by Software Testing ISTQB Certified Experts. After completing the Selenium training students will be familiar with Selenium IDE, RC, WebDriver & Grid.
We are the best Software testing training Institute with a view to cross over any barrier between Industry Requirement and educational programs of instructive foundations and also to meet the ever-expanding demand for Quality IT Experts. This course is the perfect prospect for all those who are looking for Software Testing basics + advanced training. If you are fresh to the IT field, want to upsurge your software testing knowledge, and want to make a career in Testing or if you want to make a switch to a different technology, this course is just for you. In this course, we will teach you the most practical things necessary for you to get and survive a Software testing jobs.
|Course||Software Testing Training in Panchkula|
|Duration||45 Days - 90 Days , 6/Six Months Industrial Training, Unlimited Learning|
|Address||SCO 114-115, 2nd Floor, Sector 34-A , Chandigarh|
What is Software Testing
Software testing is the procedure of evaluating or detecting bugs in software cycle i.e. detects a defect in input and output. It consists of many processes for testing. The purpose of testing can be quality assurance, verification, and validation, or reliability estimation.
Software Testing Training in Panchkula- Course Content
- Basic Testing Vocabulary.
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control.
- The Cost of Quality.
- Software Quality Factors.
- How Quality is Defined.
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defect?
- The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester (People Relationships)
- Scope of Testing.
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints.
- Life Cycle Testing.
- Independent Testing.
- What is a QA Process?
- Levels of Testing.
- The “V” Concept of Testing.
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories.
- Verification versus Validation.
- Static versus Dynamic Testing.
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques.
- Test Planning.
- Customization of the Test Process.
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to test planning.
- Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed.
- Build the Test Plan.
- Write the Test Plan.
- Test case Design.
- Building test cases.
- Test data mining.
- Test execution.
- Test Reporting.
- Defect Management.
- Test Coverage – Traceability matrix.
- Software Configuration Management.
- Change Management.
Automation Testing Basics
- Why, when and how to execute automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool.
Who can Attend Software Testing Course
All individuals who want to pursue a career in QA/software testing are eligible for this course. A graduate degree (B.E. IT/Computers/Electronics, BCS, MCS, MCA) is required to pursue this Software Testing Training in Panchkula. Other preferred things in a candidate include:
- Good English communication skills.
- Those who aspire to a career in software testing.
- Experienced professionals desiring to switch to software testing.
- Those looking for good placement opportunities in this domain.
Why Software Testing?
- It is important to identify the defects and bugs that took place throughout the phase of development.
- It is important to guarantee that the app will not get a failure because it could be very expensive in the future.
- It guarantees facilities like reduce maintenance cost, deliver accurate, reliable as well as consistent outcomes.
- It will certify the high quality of the product.
- If you want to stay in the business market, software testing is required.
- It is essential for the reliability, confidence as well as the satisfaction of the customers.
Learn from Industry Leaders: Know your Trainers
- 10+ years of Total IT Experience with multiple roles like Software Quality Assurance, Testing, Software Development and Corporate training. Involved in numerous Manual, automation, and performance testing projects in MNC Company.
- Have provided 300+ Classroom Training and 50+ in-house Corporate Training at various IT Companies.
- Our trainers will Provide Practical Training with Real Time Case Studies to make you Testing Experts and Get Placed in Reputed companies with Big Salaries.
- Attendees of training have been Quality Directors to entry-level test engineers to and University students to Professors.
100% Placement Program
- Webliquid Infotech with a successful placement rate has an HR wing that assists students in securing placement according to their necessities.
- We help the students in the development of their resume matching the current industry requirements.
- Apart from Software Testing Training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky interviews competently.
Why Choose us?
- Resume Preparation Support.
- Interview Question and Answers.
- We have a highly dedicated HR staff that will guide through your interviews.
- Mock Exams to Boost your Knowledge.
- Our Software Testing Course Content matches all the current existing standards.
- Mock Interviews to make sure you are Ready for JOBS.
- For us, Quality is more important than the quantity.
- Our Certificates are globally recognized that is provided after the completion of the course.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Along with Software Testing Training, we also conduct sessions for Personality Development, Interview preparations to develop a high level of confidence in our students.
- No Registration fees.
- Our trainers pay proper attention to every student.
- Projects: You work on Real Life Case Studies and Projects.
- Labs equipped with the latest Infrastructure.
- To enhance the knowledge of the students, technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
Webliquid Infotech is the most reliable names when it comes to Software Testing Training. Our experienced trainers will provide an in-depth Training in Software Testing. We believe that quality of training is an aspect that cannot be neglected the best option would be visiting our Software Testing Training Institute and attending a free of cost demo class from our experts, so that all your queries get solved, don’t wait anymore enroll with us today.