Big Data Hadoop Training in Mohali
Webliquid Infotech provides the finest Big Data Hadoop Training in Mohali. Our IT training institute stands out from other training institutes in Mohali in terms of Best Big Data Training in Chandigarh and placement assistance. Especially we have highly knowledgeable and industry expert Instructors who will guide you through the core concepts and will provide the best Big Data Hadoop Training in Mohali.
Our Big Data Hadoop Course includes basic to advanced level and our course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies as quickly as once you complete the Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course. Our big data trainers are certified experts and owning years of experience and are working professionals with hands-on real-time multiple Big Data projects knowledge. We have designed our Big Data Hadoop Course content and syllabus based on student’s requirement to achieve everyone’s career goal. There are many other institutes for Big Data Hadoop Training in Mohali, but no one matches to the quality that Webliquid Infotech provides.
|Course||Big Data Hadoop Training in Mohali|
|Duration||45 Days - 90 Days , 6(Six Months Industrial Training, Unlimited Learning|
|Address||SCO 114-115, 2nd Floor, Sector 34-A , Chandigarh|
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is a free, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing of large data sets in a parallel dispersed computing environment. It is part of the Apache project backed by the Apache Software Foundation. Training in Big Data Hadoop makes it possible to run applications on systems with thousands of nodes including thousands of terabytes of data which is not viable with traditional systems.
About the Course
Big Data Hadoop Training signifies the large and rapidly growing volume of information such as high-volume sensor data and social networking data from websites – Facebook and Twitter to name a few. Many Organizations are keen on seizing this data and analysing the same as this can add immense value to make suitable planned decisions. However, it is vital to note that such big data comes in many forms.
It also has many dissimilar uses – real-time fraud detection, web display advertising, and competitive analysis, call Center optimization, social media and sentiment analysis, intelligent traffic management and smart power grids, and so on. All of these also involve rising volumes of structured, multi-structured, and unstructured data. Big Data Hadoop Course holds a great future for the experts.
Analysing these were not possible earlier because they were too costly to implement, or because analytical processing technologies were not proficient of handling the large volumes of data involved in a timely manner. New and developing analytical processing technologies, such as Big Data Hadoop Training, now make this analyses possible.
Big Data Hadoop Career Opportunities
After completing the Big Data Hadoop Training in Mohali, there would be a loads of job opportunities in the market. We can classify the opportunities into three roles (i) Big Data Analyst (ii) Data Scientist and (iii) Big Data Developer. Big Data Analyst is a professional who is proficient in understanding business, organize & analyse data from disparate sources and produce results for business using existing tools and technologies. Big Data Developer writes programs to craft, integrate and interpret large data sets often using existing development environment or using custom tools in order that Big Data Analyst is able to generate required results for the business.
Big Data Scientist is a role which requires chiefly analytical skills with deep sense of data and technology besides knowledge of numerous algorithms that can be exploited for analysis.
Course Content for Big Data Hadoop Training
- Big Data Overview.
- What is Big Data Analytics?
- The necessity for Big Data Analytics.
- Role of a Data Analyst.
- What is Data Science?
- The necessity for Data Science.
- Role of Data Scientist.
- Defence and Intelligence.
- Telecommunications and Utilities.
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals.
Data Analytics Process
- Post Processing.
- Data Collection.
- Data Selection.
Tools for Data Preparation
- Introduction to SQL DB’s.
- Introduction to NoSQL DB’s.
- Key / Value pair.
- Graph DB’s (Neo4j).
- Hands-on Exercise: Using SQL and NoSQL DB’s.
Data Preparation – Import/Export
- Hands-on Exercise: Usage of Tools.
- Data Cleaning.
- Tools for Data Preprocessing.
- Data Preprocessing using Pig.
- Writing Pig Latin scripts and processing data.
- Data Preprocessing using Hive.
- Writing Hive Scripts and processing data.
- Hands-on Exercise: Pig and Hive.
Data Analysis Introduction
- Introduction to Recommendations.
- Making recommendations, various techniques.
- Hands-on Exercise for Recommendations.
- Classification System Overview.
- Naive Bayes Classifier.
- Decision Trees.
- Clustering basics.
- Hierarchical clustering.
- K-Means clustering.
- Running clustering example.
- Exploring distance measures.
Data Visualization using
- Language basics.
- Data Frames.
- Vectorised operations on Data Frames.
Whom Hadoop is suitable for?
Big Data Hadoop Training and Big Data related Technology is appropriate for all the IT professionals who look forward to becoming Data Analyst / Data Scientist in future and those who have a good passion concerning data handling techniques and to become industry experts on the same. Moreover, Hadoop can be pursued by Java as well as non- Java background specialists (including Mainframe, DWH etc.)
Job Opportunity for Big Data Hadoop?
The demand for Hadoop skills never expires as this technology is like the reactant of a chain reaction where one leads to the growth or formation of another. As we are living in the Internet era, we know how much of data is getting produced every day in every aspect of our life starting from the social media, e-commerce, banking, etc. So, it is a vital need to handle the data. A growing number of companies have begun to tap the technology to store and analyse petabytes of data such as weblogs, clickstream data and social media content to gain better visions of their customers and their business. Hence there is a huge demand for Hadoop professionals.
Hadoop trainer Profile & Placement
- Taught by professionals.
- years of experience in conducting Testing & Quality Management courses for corporate and students.
- Instructors are real-time professionals who handle projects/assignment in those specialized areas.
- Certified Trainers with Hands-on experience.
- Wide experience in the corresponding field.
Hadoop Placement Training
- More than 2000+ students Trained.
- 93% percent Placement Record.
- 1100+ Interviews Organized.
- We also help the students in the development of their resume as per the current Industry standards.
- We have a dedicated HR team that will guide you through the interviews.
Why Choose us?
- Learn from Real Time Fervent Hadoop Experts with many years of expertise in Java and Hadoop components like Pig, MapReduce and Hive
- 100% Practical Training with Real-time case studies in Big Data Hadoop Course.
- Helped over 250+ students to shift their career into Big Data Technologies.
- Tie-up with 124 leading companies.
- 100% Placement support for Hadoop courses.
- Support from Resume Preparation till Placement.
- Smaller Batches to provide individual attention.
- Flexible Timings.
- High-Speed Internet Access.
- Unlimited Lab Facility.
- Along with Big Data Hadoop Classes, we also have sessions for Personality Development, Interview preparation, and Mock Interviews to build a high level of confidence in our students.
- Our Certificates are globally accepted provided after the Big Data Hadoop Course
- Labs equipped with Modern Infrastructure.
- Complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- Our Big Data Hadoop Training Course content matches all the current Industry standards.
Webliquid Infotech is the most trustworthy and most recommended institute for Big Data Hadoop Training. We have experienced trainers that will provide the finest Training in Big Data Hadoop. Quality of teaching is an aspect that cannot be overlooked at any cost, we believe that quality of teaching can never be explained verbally, rather it needs to be experienced, so the best thing would be visiting our Training Center and attending a free of cost demo class from our industry experts and getting all your queries cleared. So don’t wait anymore enrol with us today.