6 Weeks Software Testing Industrial Training in Chandigarh
Webliquidinfotech is a premier training institute providing 6 Weeks Software Testing Industrial Training in Chandigarh. We offer a unique learning experience with the finest infrastructure and latest tools. The course curriculum is designed so that the candidate can start practicing as the professional cloud computing developer as soon as they complete their program. You will find many other institutes for Six Weeks Software Testing Industrial Training in Chandigarh but no one matches to the quality of Webliquid infotech.
Webliquidinfotech is one of the most eminent institutes providing 6 Weeks Software Testing Industrial Training in Chandigarh to multiple organizations and also to students around the globe.
Webliquidinfotech, the Software Testing Six Weeks Summer Training Institute will open doors of opportunity for candidates. As the demand for cloud computing developers in the industry is skyrocketing, companies are looking for developers who have in-depth knowledge in this field. Organizations want to hire assets not liabilities, a student with no skills and knowledge of any domain is generally not the first choice for the companies. Companies would always desire candidates with some experience of working on Live Projects and in-depth knowledge of the domain over any other factor.
At Webliquidinfotech well-equipped Software Testing Training Center aspirants learn the skills for Software Testing Fundamentals, Why Software Testing, Key Skills for Software Testing, Cost of Defect, Hybrid Automation Framework, Software Testing Training on real-time projects along with Software Testing placement training. Software Testing Six Weeks Industrial training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Software Testing course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Software Testing training program by Webliquidinfotech prepare students as per the industry demand and helps them to grab the best opportunity by providing them the necessary training and the experience on LIVE Projects.
|Course||6 Weeks Software Testing Industrial Training in Chandigarh|
|Duration||45 Days - 90 Days , 6/Six Months Industrial Training, Unlimited Learning|
|Address||SCO 114-115, 2nd Floor, Sector 34-A , Chandigarh|
What is Software Testing?
Software testing is an activity to check whether the actual results match the expected results and to safeguard that the software system is Defect-free. It includes execution of a software component or system component to calculate one or more properties of interest. Software testing also helps to identify errors, gaps or missing necessities in contrary to the actual requirements. It can be either done manually or using automated tools
6 Weeks Software Testing Training Covers the Modules
Introduction to software testing
- What is Testing?
- What is Quality?
Software development life cycle
- Initial Requirement phase.
- Analysis phase.
- Design phase.
- Coding phase.
- Testing phase.
- Delivery and Maintenance phase.
Where exactly testing is used
- Conventional Testing.
- Unconventional Testing.
- Black Box Testing.
- White Box Testing.
- Gray Box Testing.
- Unit Level Testing.
- Module Level Testing.
- Integration Level Testing.
- System Level Testing.
- User Acceptance Level Testing.
Software development models
- Waterfall Model.
- Prototype Model.
- Evolutionary Model.
- Spiral Model.
- Fish Model.
- Agile Model.
- One Tier Architectures.
- Two Tier Architectures.
- Three Tier Architecture.
- N-Tier Architecture.
Software testing life cycle
- Test Development.
- Test Execution.
- Result Analysis.
- Bug Tracking and Reporting.
- Test Closure Activity.
- Basic knowledge of Windows is required.
- Basic understanding of Software Engineering.
- The Basic idea of MS Excel.
Software Testing Training Benefits
Six Weeks Software Testing Training in Chandigarh will offer numerous benefits to the intern during and after the completion of the training.
While the most specific advantage one could possibly achieve from this internship program is to acquire industry focus the experience in software testing, there are still countless other reasons to pursue this training course which is as follows.
- Enrich software testing skills:The candidate will easily be able to increment your expertise and skills through our formal education and working closely with our certified software testers to gain in-depth knowledge of this profession.
- Increased pay scale:According to a recent survey average salary of a certified software tester is 500000 to 100000 per annum, which can be increased as per the work experience.
- Learn your true potential:Manual and Automation testing are two different kinds of software testing, both with the necessities and benefits of the client. The Internship would permit you to learn and work both the concept, which could help you identify your true potential and interest, permitting you to pursue a clearer path ahead.
- Highlight your resume:The recruiter will most likely to hire you for the software testing job profile as your resume would strike out the best with over 6 Weeks software testing internship highlighted in it. Your profile would be given more attention, giving you a competitive edge over the others during the interview.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following: –
- Understanding the functionality of a software program.
- Formulating for a test environment.
- Manually executing test cases.
- Equalling the software behaviour with its intended performance.
- Verifying the actual result.
- Analysing the software and deeming it fit or unfit for use.
- Making a report of test cases that pass or fail.
- Recording the defects uncovered during the process of test case execution.
- Publishing the report
- This Manual Testing Training course is designed for those who want to perform software testing without any knowledge of automation tools. Testers using this method conduct intensive tests, search bugs and report them while trying to make the software application bug-free. On completing this course an individual will be able to analyse and envisage future bugs while also being able to rectify them.
Know About Experienced Software Testing Trainer:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best 6 Weeks Industrial Training in Software Testing to the students.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing loads of years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with HR teams of reputed IT Companies.
Why Choose us?
- Our 6 WeeksSoftware Testing Industrial Training is developed in compliance with current IT industry.
- Students avail Six Weeks Software Testing course in Chandigarh with placement assistance.
- Our training is scheduled on weekdays and weekends.
- Mentors coaching 6 Weeks Industrial Training in Software Testing not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide a session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Labs equipped with the latest infrastructure.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no-cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills boost the level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
Webliquidinfotech is the place to be for your Software Testing 6 Weeks Industrial Training in Chandigarh. We have experienced trainers that will provide the in-depth training to the students. We will be with you on your journey to success. So don’t wait your time enroll with us today.